🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Submitted proposal
Page options
sarib_madni
Community Member

Submitted proposal

In my few sent proposals, the project marked with "Hired" but they project are still present in my "submitted proposal" list please remove these already done project and return my connects so I can continue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarib, 

The system will not automatically refund the connects used for jobs that have a freelancer/freelancers hired, and were closed. We return Connects when a client closed their job without hiring, or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service

I hope this clarifies things for you. Let me know if you have other questions.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarib, 

The system will not automatically refund the connects used for jobs that have a freelancer/freelancers hired, and were closed. We return Connects when a client closed their job without hiring, or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service

I hope this clarifies things for you. Let me know if you have other questions.

~ Avery
Upwork

If the project is closed and I'm not get hired, my connects will also not refund so it is possible to delete this kind of useless proposal(s)?

Hi Sarib, 

You should be able to withdraw your proposals by hovering your mouse on the Find Work tab, and clicking on the Proposals link. On this page, you should be able to withdraw the proposals that you wish to withdraw. I would like to confirm that withdrawing proposals will not refund the Connects used to send them. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths