🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Submitted proposals
Page options
tomart9nype
Community Member

Submitted proposals

Hi

im new and have submitted three proposals.   When will I know if my proposal(s) we’re approved/rejected so I’ll know how to schedule my time. I don’t want to submit another proposal and then find out that I’ve been approved for the job and vice versa.

any clarification would be helpful .

thanks in advance!

Tom

6 REPLIES 6
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

If your proposal declined by the client you will be notified. And if the client fell interested in you, he will inbox you for interview. You may keep an eye on the job post to keep yourself update about the job. You can see the number of proposals, number of interviews or hiring.

Thanks for the advice and insight. It is much appreciated
Best regards

I send my proposal and forget about it.  If they get back to me for an interview, great!  If not, oh well.  If they take too long to respond and I'm unavailable, well I just tell them that.

Thanks very much for clarifying. I’ll modify my approach.
Best regards
florydev
Community Member

You actually have no idea if they are considering you or not until they actually contact you on the messaging app. Until that happens you have no feedback at all.

Even after that happens until they hire you I wouldn’t stop looking. Ever. I would wait until you get to the problem of having too much work before I start worrying about it.

If that happens then tell the client nicely that you have another project and tell them when you will be available. If they can’t wait then turn the project down.

Hi
Thanks for your insight. I have a better feel now.
Best regards
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths