cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Success Score.

Umair A Member Since: Sep 10, 2015
1 of 11

HI UpWork. i would like to know how you calculate my SUCCESS Score. and how can i calculate the Score based on my completed jobs success and negative outcomes. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 11

Hi Umair,

You can find a lot of information about how Job Success score is calculated in this help article.

~ Valeria
Untitled
3 of 11

Thank you so much for clarifying me.

i have still confusions   "contracts without activity excessive lack of feedback"

why it affect my profile, i noticed many of the clients comes to upwork for first time. and they leave when work finish, ending contact of leaving feedback they never care for that. and they never reply after work finish.

how to deal this situation, UPWORK dosent have any strick system for them? only a freelancer have to face all the rules and regulations. 

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 11

Hi Umair,

We advise freelancers to take charge on their contracts and communicate with their clients regularly, in order to manage their clients' experience and ensure they receive feedback. The best approach is to ask your clients to end the contract if no more work is expected on it upon submitting completed work. We understand some clients won't respond to your request and that's why only an excessive lack of feedback will affect your Job Success Score.

5 of 11

Thank you Vladimir,  Thats the point. then whats my fault when he / she is not reply? why my profile is affected? dont you guys have a system where a Client recieve the warning to repond. only Freelancer Score is affected. this is really unfair. 

6 of 11

i have clients they came posted 1 job when job completed they approved milestone and they never replied.

let me explain 1 more lack of upwork system.

suppose a client started a fixed contract 100 USD, i completed everything and client stop responding. 

after 76 Days inactivity of a contract amount refunded back to client. he got work also and got money too.

how can we deal this situation.

7 of 11

Hi Umair,

In the scenario you mentioned, you can use the Milestone submission button if you completed the job as per the client's requirements and Escrow funds will be released to you if your client doesn't respond after 14 days.

8 of 11

suppose i applied for job. and he send me offer that offer isnt set as milestones 80% never set milestones on Fixed JOBS.

its UPWORK job to set Only MIlestones for Freelancer Security.

1 more thing which i ask is when client is irresponsive then why Freelancer Profile is Effected?

i have few clients came here for 1 job only then after completing the job they never respond.  how can i deal them ask them. 

i noticed when i was at Odesk if i dont respond to a freelancer and i got a warning and account was blocked.

welll last thing. how can i save my SCORE you know reaching to 98% is not a very easy task.

and because of those clients those are not replying my profile is affected

9 of 11

@Umair A wrote:

suppose i applied for job. and he send me offer that offer isnt set as milestones 80% never set milestones on Fixed JOBS.

its UPWORK job to set Only MIlestones for Freelancer Security. 

Hi Umair,

Note that freelancer are advised not to accept Fixed-Price contract offers if Escrow is not funded for the agreed amount and should request the client to fund one or multiple Milestone before accepting the offer, in order to be covered by Upwork Payment Protection. The same holds true for offers sent by clients with unverified billing methods.

Shiv D Member Since: Mar 28, 2015
10 of 11

when will be option coming .. highlight my bid .. sponser bid .. i am missing this feature

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS