🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Success at upwork
Page options
be9db989
Community Member

Success at upwork

Hello everyone,
My name is prosper and I am new to upwork, honestly my first time freelancing and I would love to know certain attitudes and actions to take to at least increase productivity here.
I would love to hear from you wise people
2 REPLIES 2
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prosper,

Welcome to Upwork! I'm Mike and I work with our Talent Success team. It's my job to help users get started on Upwork.

I reviewed your profile and have some suggestions. For example, consider expanding your title ("Web , mobile developer") to include details that will help you stand out. Your title is one of the first things potential clients will see on your profile — a few words that can have a big impact on whether they read more or continue considering you for their project. In your profile overview, make sure to focus on the deliverables/products you offer. Don't focus on listing the programming languages you know, as many clients may not know which skills are needed to complete their project. Check out this great article about perfecting your title and overview.

I also curated a list of additional articles that I believe will be helpful to you:

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions after reviewing these resources.

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks a lot I am so grateful
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths