🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Sugestion for help new upworkers
Page options
flaviok
Community Member

Sugestion for help new upworkers

Hi there,

I am new at upwork and for these days I have noticed that is really hard get any client as new member, untill now I sent 23 proposals, I got just one answer and the answer was from a scammer trying to get my credentials. The clients don't see any reviews on the new upworkers, they don't have any feedback about the new freelancers, probably is what makes really hard they hire new members no matter how good is the proposal. Moreover a lot of jobs require JSS and Rising talent, but it s not possible new members without any client before have JSS or Rising talent, and to get JSS and Rising talent, we need the clients. Then we have a infinite cycle here.

The suggestion is give some kind of bonus to the clients who contract new upwork members; maybe at their payments or some benefit to enhance their profiles in a way that is secure for the client get his job finished.

If already there is some kind related, I would like to know how it works.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Flavio,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please feel free to visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths