🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Suggest me
Page options
a_k_taywade
Community Member

Suggest me

Hello dear friends! Would anyone tell me how to know that anybody gave us a job or not? and first we have to send the job praposal or first have to wait for the praposal from clients? Please suggest me
6 REPLIES 6
louisaj
Community Member

Hello AKT,

On Upwork, you can either apply for the job yourself, using Connects, or wait to see if someone invites you to apply for a job, which doesn't use up your connects.

The process is:

- Write a proposal for the job and submit it.

- If the client likes your proposal, they will message you to chat more about it. This is called an interview. They will likely be interviewing more than one person, so make a good impression.

- If they decide to hire you, they will send you an OFFER. The job does not start until you have accepted the OFFER. Only accept if you are happy with the price they will pay you, have all the files needed to start, and know exactly what you need to do.

Best wishes and good luck,

Louisa 

Hello Luoisa plz review my profile and suggestion me what i do for win a job.

Hi Nadeem,

The main problem I see is that you have set English to fluent. I can see from your postings on here today and your profile bio that that may not be the case. If you are applying to US-based clients and your proposals have the same level of errors, they may not even finish reading your proposal for two reasons: 1/ they will want someone in your field to communicate professionally, and 2/ they may not understand what you are trying to say. 

Therefore, my advice to you is to be really careful when writing a proposal to make sure your English mistakes are limited to one or two maximum. Also, it's not 100% clear from your profile bio what you offer to clients. 

That is my advice for today, 

Best wishes,

Louisa 

Thank you so much for this advise

Thanks for reply Louisa ,problem is here i am new here so i have no idea about this how i find work. So i need job i will fellow your advise thanks again

Thank you for your valuable response dear respected Louisa sir
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths