🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Suggestion to Upwork
Page options
ahmed_aladawy
Community Member

Suggestion to Upwork

Hi Team , 

i have a small sugesstion that might help improve comminucation between pepole and the community 

Each new Job shall have a unique Identification number that we easy refrance to for example : 

i had applied for job and for any reason it got canceld and i would like to refrance this job for some one in the community to help me . so i would copy paste the -Job Refrance Number- that is unique to each job and i would get my problem solved faster . 

Best , 

Ahmed Aladway 

Architect

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for your feedback Ahmed, I will share it with our team.

I would also like to clarify that posting job links/private details here is not allowed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
lysis10
Community Member

Ahmed A wrote:

Hi Team , 

i have a small sugesstion that might help improve comminucation between pepole and the community 

Each new Job shall have a unique Identification number that we easy refrance to for example : 

i had applied for job and for any reason it got canceld and i would like to refrance this job for some one in the community to help me . so i would copy paste the -Job Refrance Number- that is unique to each job and i would get my problem solved faster . 

Best , 

Ahmed Aladway 

Architect

Wouldn't the link to the job be a unique reference? What can someone help you with? You didn't land  the job. That's all anyone can tell you. They can't read the client's mind and tell you why.

florydev
Community Member

I think every job does have a unique link...you can't post them here though.

I wouldn't spend any time worrying about why you didn't get hired.  People always think this would be useful information and I don't see how.  Why does it matter that some random person on the internet didn't hire you or didn't hire anyone.  Would you really strive to improve yourself on the basis of feedback from some rando?

I bet you can think of at least one reason you didn't get a particular job and therefor already understand something you should improve on.  Improve on that, try again, rinse and repeat.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths