Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support ticket issues

jlingford
Judith L Member Since: May 19, 2017
1 of 3

Hello all,

I joined Upwork roughly a week ago. I got my profile to 100% and I have sent out many proposals with no replies. It seemed like a reasonable step to try and contact support to be sure that my account is not suspended, incomplete, or otherwise not functional. I went through and seemingly succesfully submitted two tickets a couple of days apart, but when I click on the "My Requests" tab at the top of the support page, there are no requests displayed. 

Does anybody know if this is normal? I suppose it's possible that the "my requests" is for something other than support requests and that it simply takes them a few days to respond. It seems odd to me though, and Upwork is a bit difficult to navigate and seems to be kind of janky when it comes to getting accounts set up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2 of 3

If you are able to send proposals, your account is just fine.  Don't panic.  Bid cautiously - it takes a while to get started.

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
3 of 3

There is no need to open a support ticket just because you've not gotten any work yet - there's nothing they can do about that.

If there are problems with your account you'll get emails telling you so.