🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Suspended Upwork account
Page options
azazel5
Community Member

Suspended Upwork account

Hello. Two years ago, my upwork account got suspended permanently on grounds of identity violations (not sure why exactly). I wanted to ask whether:

1. This account can be unblocked at all. I am willing to provide any information that you require to prove my identity. It's just very surprising that I was not told what information specifically Upwork requires to avoid this identity violation and I was just hit by this suspension suddenly.

2. If this account cannot be unsuspended, I want to make a new upwork profile and start freelancing on this platform seriously. However I still have my phone number attached to this suspended account, so it's not letting me create a new profile with this number.

I am fine with either one of these solutions and would really really appreciate help on this as it would be a shame if I have to move to another platform because of these issues. Thanks a lot!

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Subhanga,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths