Community Member

Suspended account

My account is suspended and i can't reactivate it.thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio,

Upon checking, you need to update your profile photo to one that shows just your face and no more of your body than your neck and shoulders. Afterwards, please resubmit your profile for review. We wish you a positive outcome with this.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio,

Upon checking, you need to update your profile photo to one that shows just your face and no more of your body than your neck and shoulders. Afterwards, please resubmit your profile for review. We wish you a positive outcome with this.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sivis
Community Member

ok i did add my photo

sivis
Community Member

can i get my account reactivated? i can't see where i can ask for that.
I was told to upload profile picture, now i did.
thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Antonio, 

Before I proceed, may I suggest that you update the information on your profile. You may want to change your profile title into something that client's will understand at a glance. It would be best if through your title, your clients will have an idea of the skills, and experience you have in your field.

You may also want to try adding more information to your profile overview, and sharing more about your skills, and experience. In the past years, what projects did you finish, or how good are you at the skills you mentioned? I would also suggest that you add more portfolio items so that your client can have a look at what sort of projects you have completed.

Check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create a competitive and unique profile, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
9b234700
Community Member

Hi My account has been suspended too. Would you please help me? Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexey,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths