🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Suspicious job post.
Page options
lesterb22
Community Member

Suspicious job post.

I am trying to submit a proposal and I came across this job post. a Line says " Toggl (you will be required to keep track of your time in Toggl as well) "

Something might be going on this client might be getting freelancers then migrating them under direct arrangement and will use Toggle time tracker permanently

**edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lester, 

Thanks for flagging this job post. In the future, if you see any suspicious jobs, you may directly go to the job post, and click on the "Flag as inappropriate" button. The job post will go to the team's queue for their review, and action, as they find necessary. 

It is very likely that the client wants to use another time tracking software as they may feel more comfortable working with that software. Just the same, I have shared this with the team for their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lester, 

Thanks for flagging this job post. In the future, if you see any suspicious jobs, you may directly go to the job post, and click on the "Flag as inappropriate" button. The job post will go to the team's queue for their review, and action, as they find necessary. 

It is very likely that the client wants to use another time tracking software as they may feel more comfortable working with that software. Just the same, I have shared this with the team for their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths