🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Taking Project/Work on behalf of my team
Page options
editor-4all
Community Member

Taking Project/Work on behalf of my team

I am new to upwork. I am managing a team, my team does all the work for me and I have the upwork account on my name as Free Lancer. So when I get any work/project, Am i allowed to have my team work on that?. Is it legally allowed? Please let me know. Also tell me if I need to make any changes to my account according to my need. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bhavani,

To learn more about Upwork and how it works check out this page for more info on what we do.  For help getting started and tips on getting work, check out this great guide.  

If you would like to work as a team you will need to open an agency and list all team members in your agency. To learn more about agencies check out this and this guides. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bhavani,

To learn more about Upwork and how it works check out this page for more info on what we do.  For help getting started and tips on getting work, check out this great guide.  

If you would like to work as a team you will need to open an agency and list all team members in your agency. To learn more about agencies check out this and this guides. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths