🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Taking test twice
Page options
ehasun-sharjil
Community Member

Taking test twice

Hi, I am new to Upwork. Just making my portfolio, haven't bid on any job yet. I wanted to know about the test system of Upwork. 

I have taken few tests. On logo design test my result was really poor. It is above average. Now I want to take the test twice. So my question is if I take the test twice, is the old result going to delete or stay.

I wanted to be sure about it cause if I make a horrible result this time, so my old result stays the same.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Ahasun R wrote:

Hi, Petra. My question is if I take a test twice, is the old test result stay or deleted.

It remains, but you can choose which result to display on your profile.

So, if the result of the 2nd attempt is good enough, hide the first one and display the second. If the second attempt is as bad, hide them both.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

@Ahasun R wrote:

Hi, I am new to Upwork. Just making my portfolio, haven't bid on any job yet. I wanted to know about the test system of Upwork. 

I have taken few tests. On logo design test my result was really poor. It is above average. Now I want to take the test twice. So my question is if I take the test twice, is the old result going to delete or stay.

You can choose which test scores to display on your profile, just go to Find work - Profile and toggle the yes / no button to hide tests you don't want to display.

change.jpg

Hi, Petra. My question is if I take a test twice, is the old test result stay or deleted.

Thank you.

Hi Ahasun,

You can chose what score to display on your profile, even if the first time you have achived a higher score you will be able to list this one.

~ Goran
Upwork

@Ahasun R wrote:

It remains, but you can choose which result to display on your profile.

So, if the result of the 2nd attempt is good enough, hide the first one and display the second. If the second attempt is as bad, hide them both.

Thank you, Petra and Goran for your fast answer.

irfan38
Community Member

Hello Ahsan,

How are you? It is up to you which result yo want to show old one or new and you can still show both. 

Best Regards,

Irfan Ullah.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths