🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Talent Cloud Loading Screen
Page options
simonkeefer
Community Member

Talent Cloud Loading Screen

Hey everybody,

I'm just getting my Upwork account set up and was invited to join a Talent Cloud. When I attempt to join, however, I'm greeted with a permanent loading screen (see attached image). I wrote to the company that invited me to join the Talent Cloud, and they redirected me to contact Upwork support. That was a few days ago and, based on some insights from the community here, it seems like it might be a while before they get back to me. I've tried with and without VPN on three different browsers, before and after restarting and updating my computer. Is there any other way to access the Talent Cloud outside of an embedded email link? Is there any chance that the Upwork support will help me out anytime soon?

Thank you in advance for anybody who can provide and insight or guidance. I really appreciate it.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Simon,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Simon,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you Bojan!

I'm having the same problem and have an open ticket, but nobody is getting back to me.

Hi Christine,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I have followed up with the team about your concern. One of our agents will update you directly on the same ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths