🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Test Expired Without Attempt
Page options
michael-masner
Community Member

Test Expired Without Attempt

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and I was going to take some tests.  I chose the English Spelling Test (US) and the Office Skills test.  I opened them and saw that they would take 40 minutes, which I didn't have at the time.  I decided to come back to the tests when I had more time, however the tests are saying that they have expired.

I didn't begin either of the tests.  I've seem similar threads on the community forum where people have had the same issue.  I would suggest that the test doesn't start until the first question is shown.

I've chatted with the bot and found that the tests can be reset.  Can someone help me with that, please?

Thank you!

-Michael

4 REPLIES 4
michael-masner
Community Member

I realize now that the length of time for the test is shown prior to start, I must have missed it the first time I looked at the test.

Hopefully these tests can be reset.

Hi Michael, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. The Customer Support Team has reached out to you directly through an email to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
anna_fick
Community Member

I was exploring the tests section and successfully completed the English language test. I went to take  the VA Skills test it shows as expired even though I have not attempted it. Is it possible to also be contacted for assistance in having the test reset?

Hi Anna,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths