cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Expired

Highlighted
Kuanie N Member Since: Dec 2, 2016
1 of 8

Hi, I was trying to retake the English to Mandarin Translation test but it says "Your test has expired. You cannot retake this test before 12/30/2016". I think that was because I clicked on the link but did not proceed with the test yesterday. Is there a way to reset it? Can somebody please tell me what to do? Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
2 of 8

HI Kuanie,

If you didn't begin the test we should be able to have the test reset for you. I will contact the team and let you know. 

-Lena

Untitled
Highlighted
3 of 8

Thank you so much, Lena!

I believe I did not begin the test.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
4 of 8

You can now take the test, it has been reset.

Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 8

Thank you again, Lena.

Highlighted
Vikram Aditya G Member Since: Jan 15, 2017
6 of 8

hi.i am vikram .why my upwork test has been expired.plz i want to do skrill test again.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
7 of 8

@Vikram Aditya G wrote:

hi.i am vikram .why my upwork test has been expired.plz i want to do skrill test again.

While you're waiting for a mod to check on your test, you need to change your English level to conversational at best.  A client will see your overview and then see you have set yourself as fluent and will pass you by for being "dishonest"

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 8

Hi Vikram,

A lot of Upwork skill tests are timed. You will see the time remaining for each question on the page and need to answer it within that time. Otherwise, the test will expire.

~ Valeria
Untitled