cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test expired by mistake

Ivan B Member Since: Oct 19, 2016
1 of 10

Hi, yesterday I went to the page for U.S. English Basic Skills Test to check it out and must've started the test by mistake. My session ran out while I was browsing other things and now I'm informed that I won't be able to retake the test before 17.11.2016.  Is it at all possible to reset this status and retake the test since this was clearly a mishap on my part? In the test results it should be visible that I have not submitted any answers. 

Kind regards,

Ivan

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 10

Hi Ivan,

Can you please retry taking the test? In the future, please make sure to start a test only if you can proceed with it.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jonathan Paul S Member Since: Jan 15, 2017
3 of 10

It appears I have a similar problem, however I had not even clicked on the option to "Start Test", and when I decided to take it intentionally it gave me the message to take it next month. This is for the most taken English Test. I would greatly appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 10

Hi Jonathan Paul,

Please, try retaking the test now. It should work now.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jonathan Paul S Member Since: Jan 15, 2017
5 of 10

It worked! Much appreciated.

Now, getting a perfect score is another story.

Really though, I appreciate the assistance.

Luca M Member Since: Apr 27, 2019
6 of 10
I have the same very problem. I started the Italian proofreading test because it was the first one I ever started on Upwork and didn't know that, if I left it even without answering any question, It would have been impossible to retake it.
You should be able to see that I didn't answer any questions, so may you please reset it for me?
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 10

Hi Luca,

Please, try retaking the test now. It should work now.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
8 of 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply but the test still says: 

"Your test has expired. You can retake the test after 07/24/2019."

Thanks again in advance, 

Luca.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
9 of 10

Hi Luca,

Can you please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? One of our team members has already reached out to you via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
10 of 10

The problem was solved few minutes after my second reply. Everything's ok now, I've been able to retake it Smiley Happy Thanks a lot for your support!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS