Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test expired for no valid reason

Highlighted
Lucas M Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
1 of 7

Hello,

I started the 'English To Dutch Translation Skills Test' this morning, which stated before it started that you could interrupt it and continue later. I wanted to continue it this afternoon but get the message "Your test has expired. You cannot retake this test before 10/17/2017 10:13:00 AM"

Is it possible to make this test available to me again ? I don't mind starting over, just feels unfair to have to wait three months because it stated that you could interrupt it while you couldn't.

Regards,
Lucas Maris

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'll ask our team to check the test and confirm with you directly if your test can be reset and retaken earlier.

Highlighted
Lucas M Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
3 of 7
Thank you for the quick reply!
Highlighted
Angel B Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
4 of 7
Good day Vladimir,

I experience the same thing today with the Virtual Assistant test. I know I read that it was possible to exit the test and return without a problem that is why I thought it was safe to leave. I wasn't sure whether it was seeing correctly but the time seem go down quickly after the second and third question; is there a different set of timing you have to answer each question? Can you assist me please? Thank you.
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 7

Hi Angel,

You can leave the page and close the browser tab, then return to the test within 24 hours to continue it. Different questions have different amount of time allotted for them.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Angel B Member Since: Jul 19, 2017
6 of 7
Thank you.
I closed my browser and went back on within the hour but it still said the test has expired and I won't be able to retake until October 17.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
7 of 7

Hi Angel, 

We'll have someone reach out to you via email to help resolve this issue. 

-Avery
Untitled