🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Test expired
Page options
a_a_m_i_r
Community Member

Test expired

Trying to do the 'English Spelling Test (U.S. Version)' but it says it's expired? I never did this test though.

Your test has expired. You cannot retake this test before 8/10/2018 3:04:00 AM
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Aamir,

One of our agents have reset the test for you and you be able to retake it shortly. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Aamir,

One of our agents have reset the test for you and you be able to retake it shortly. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hey,

Looks like it happened again, I went to the test page but never actually clicked 'Start Test' so not sure why it expires like that. Could you fix it one more time please?

thanks,

Aamir R.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aamir, 

I'll inform the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi

I too face the same issue while trying to attempt an available test for the first time. please do the needful asap

Rajendran T

Hi Rajendran,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am also experiencing same issue with the English Spelling Test (UK version). Can you please check and make it possible for me to take the test?

Thanks,

MZ.

Hi Mariella,

Yes, our team will investigate this further and reach out to you via ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Greetings Upwork Community

I'm facing the same "expired status" issue with the Spanish Vocabulary Skill Test without even clicking the start option. Could you please make this test available for me?

Thank you

- Oscar C.

lee_abigail
Community Member

I have the same issue with English to Korean translation test.

I didn’t start the test but it says expired.

Please help thanks!

Hi Abigail, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with yoru Skills Test issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

I face the same problem with the Virtual Assistant Skills Test.

Thank you,

Haroula

Hi Haroula, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hey Avery,

Could you do the same for me? I was trying to start the English Spell (U.S. Version), but I got the same message that the others are experiencing. Thank you!

Of course, Jordan. I'll go share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you with your issue.

~ Avery
Upwork
salma_el
Community Member

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue with the English Spelling Test (U.S. Version). Do kindly assist.

Hi Salma,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with the skills test. Thanks!

Hi,

I faced the same problem with the Knowledge of Corel Draw X5 Test. Could you do the same for me?                       "Your test has expired. You can retake the test after 06/02/2019."

Thank you,

Alexander

Hi Alexander,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your test, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths