🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Test expired
Page options
f_shiga
Community Member

Test expired

Hi,

I have just tried taking the English to Japanese Translation Skill test however it says the test expired and I can retake it after 06/20/2019. I haven't taken the test before so I don't understand what it going on.

I would appreciate some help!

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fumiaki,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with your test concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fumiaki,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with your test concern.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sonno92
Community Member

Excuse me, I have the same problem. I initially went to the test page from the smartphone and then from the pc, and the test was expired although I never started it

Hi Valerio,

I would love to help. Please let me know the name of the test and the exact error you're getting, if ever. We'll be waiting for your follow up. 

~ Riri

Greetings,

I have the same problem. I clicked on "English To Russian Translation Skills Test" read rules and leave it because I didn't have 1 free hour at that moment. I didn't click on "Start test". Now I see "Your test has expired. You can retake the test after 08/10/2019". 

Please move test description and rules before that starting page. Also, please reset the test for my account.

P.S. Your bot saying that test will be reset in 180 days.

Hi Evgeniy,

I'm sorry for the trouble. One of our customer support team members will reach out and assist you directly via email. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, same problem here. 

I was about to start the English to Brazilian Portuguese translation test last week and I realised that it would take me 40 minutes to complete, so I decided to do it later. I went back today and now it says "Your test has expired. You can retake the test after 08/28/2019". I didn't click the start button the first time. Can you fix it for me?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths