🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Testimonial Error
Page options
529519a3
Community Member

Testimonial Error

Hi there, I have an issue. What to send a testimonial request to my previous client through Linkeding, but can not as I am getting a message about sysem error.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Kristine,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while sending a Testimonial request. Could you please try again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Kristine,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while sending a Testimonial request. Could you please try again after clearing the Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Prandeep and thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I couldn't solve the problem. I cleared cashed and also tried with Microsoft Edge and Incognite. The message is the same "Sorry, we had an error. Please try again"

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kristine,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
529519a3
Community Member

Dear Amanda, thank you for your reply!

It works now, thanks you! I didn't fill email address but the error was not about, therefore I couldn't get. Now it is ok, thank you guys for your prompt reply!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths