🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Testimonial Request and Testimonials Section ...
Page options
rockstarlevi
Community Member

Testimonial Request and Testimonials Section Missing

Hello All,

As you can see in the image, I have left a testimonial for an ex employee of mine. He had sent me a request and I gladly endorsed. Well, I wanted to recieve the same from others. When I went to my profile, I do not have a Testimonials section or the ability to send requests. I asked my ex employee to send me this image of his profile, I do not have this section at all. 

Please help,

Levi

**Edited for community guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Levi,

While this feature isn’t available at this stage to everyone, freelancers included in the test will see a new Testimonials section on their profile, under their “Work history and feedback“ section.

Thank you for your interest.

~ Bojan
Upwork

So do I not have this feature? Will I ever get it? What? I have people that would like to write testimonials about me. Why is this feature only available to some of your profiles?

Ugh,

-Levi

Hi Levi, 

Thanks for reaching out. We frequently try out new features -- both big and small -- by conducting testing with a small group of users. This is the standard practice for most companies, and tests can sometimes last weeks or just a few days. If this feature becomes available, we'll make sure to announce it to the Community. 

If you have testimonials you wish to share, you have the option of adding it to your profile overview in the meantime. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths