🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Testimonial request outside upwork
Page options
loki0394
Community Member

Testimonial request outside upwork

I have requested a testimonial from my previous client which is outside upwork but the client told me she has not received any request for a testimonial. On my account it shows awaiting for her feedback.

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lokesh,

Could you please send me a private message with more information on this so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi! I am having a similar problem as Lokesh. My client hasn't received the testimonial request. Can someone assist me here?

Thanks,

Usman

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your concern, including the email address of the client you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
franklin-georgia
Community Member

My previous clients have also not received requests. How long does it normally take? Also, I have one client that is not on Linkedin - is there any way to include her as well? The form doesn't seem to let me process it without that. The company has a website and she is on it (?) Is that not verification enough? She is old school. Thank you

Hi Georgia,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the testimonial you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Unfortunately, they need to have a LinkedIn profile.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
elizpro
Community Member

Hi, I'm experiencing the same thing. I requested a testimonial from a non-Upwork client and Upwork says the mail has been sent and awaits the client's response but the client says he's yet to receive any mail from Upwork. What could be wrong?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  Bolaji,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the testimonial you're referring to, including the email address you have sent it to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths