🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Tests issues
Page options
fungkai
Community Member

Tests issues

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and I wanted to take some tests for my profile. I pulled a test "English To Mandarin Translation Skills Test" up on my phone but for some reasons, I lose connection for couple questions. But when the questions showed up, I already ran out of time. Can someone reset it for me, please?

Apart from this, the English Spelling Test (U.S. Version) is always blank. I couldn't take this test at all. Can someone help me with this too?

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
tranvanhieu
Community Member

Upwork is not very mobile-friendly. Try to launch the Test when you have access to a computer.

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fungkai, 

I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you with your English Spelling Test. 

Regarding your English to Mandarin Translation Skills Test, I checked your profile and can see that you finished the skills test with a high score. Let us know if we can assist you further on this test. 

ETA: Hi Fungkai, regarding your English Spelling Test, does the issue persist if you try to clear your cache, and cookies, or use a different browser?

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths