cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tests issues

Fungkai L Member Since: Jan 14, 2019
1 of 3

Hello,

I am new to Upwork and I wanted to take some tests for my profile. I pulled a test "English To Mandarin Translation Skills Test" up on my phone but for some reasons, I lose connection for couple questions. But when the questions showed up, I already ran out of time. Can someone reset it for me, please?

Apart from this, the English Spelling Test (U.S. Version) is always blank. I couldn't take this test at all. Can someone help me with this too?

Thank you. 

Community Guru
Hieu T Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
2 of 3

Upwork is not very mobile-friendly. Try to launch the Test when you have access to a computer.

Hieu T

Vietnamese translator
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 3

Hi Fungkai, 

I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you with your English Spelling Test. 

Regarding your English to Mandarin Translation Skills Test, I checked your profile and can see that you finished the skills test with a high score. Let us know if we can assist you further on this test. 

ETA: Hi Fungkai, regarding your English Spelling Test, does the issue persist if you try to clear your cache, and cookies, or use a different browser?

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS