🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Text Verification Problem
Page options
daedricgraphics
Community Member

Text Verification Problem

Greetings.  I am in the process of creating my profile and have put time into filling out everything on said page.  Now I am stuck on the phone verification.  I don't currently have regular service, and am at present using a free texing app that works through wifi.  I tried sending the verification code - the local number and country code are both correct to the letter - yet I am not receiving anything, even after multiple attempts.  Is there any way I can get the code via email?  Thanks for any assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kyle, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification. 

~ Avery
Upwork

After a couple messages back and forth via email, Upwork support has stopped messaging me.  I have yet to hear back after sending a message last night.  All I'm asking is for an easy fix like a verification email or something(I don't currently have phone service).  I know nearly everyone has service these days, but it still seems unnecessary to bar me from finishing my profile setup just because I am currently unable to get regular phone service.

Hi Kyle, 

Please know that tickets are adressed by the order in which they were received. I checked your ticket and can see that the Customer Support Team has escalated your concern, and is currently looking into the issue. They will respond to your last email when they have more information, but I will go ahead and do a gentle follow up for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths