Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks!

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
21 of 28

@Brandy H wrote:
Now how do I unsolve a thread I accidentally Accepted

I think you can click on the post and it will give you that option in the drop down menu . . .

ETA: I have flagged the relevantpost as I would like it removed too.

Ace Contributor
Brandy H Member Since: Dec 8, 2016
22 of 28
Just as Christy in her field has other outlets, so do most successful bloggers and article writers. So what exactly are you looking for?

Please refer to OT
Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
23 of 28

I admit, I'm confused by you and your stance here.  Further, I don't even know what "insider trading" on the forum means.

You get a boatload of great advice and, somehow, manage to make it sound like we're all a bunch of self-serving sychophants.  

Google is your friend if you want to know about the successful bloggers here on the site.  You can also use that tool to find the answers to your questions at the start of this thread.  

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
24 of 28

What's the matter with all those youngsters lately? They work for close to nothing and they get mental when you say anything to them.

What's that now, the Cheapocabra generation?

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Ace Contributor
Brandy H Member Since: Dec 8, 2016
25 of 28
Awe you guys are very helpful. I really didn't mean upset anyone personally. Like I said thanks for everyone's advice. You've all been very helpful, in one way or another.
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
26 of 28

Brandy,

The link included here is proof that Upwork can work for you if you want it to work. This is just one of my long-term contracts, but this particular series of articles has made me thousands of dollars, and it will make me many thousands more. This link will take you to a list of technical articles, so check it out-

http://www.troublecodes.net/author/reinierbreytenbach01/

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
27 of 28

@Reinier B wrote:

Brandy,

The link included here is proof that Upwork can work for you if you want it to work. This is just one of my long-term contracts, but this particular series of articles has made me thousands of dollars, and it will make me many thousands more. This link will take you to a list of technical articles, so check it out-

Wow - that is a tour de force!! How long did that take you?

Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
28 of 28

@Nichola L wrote:

@Reinier B wrote:

Brandy,

Wow - that is a tour de force!! How long did that take you?

Nichola,

This contract is now at milestone #73, and I've been working on it for the last few months. It is expected to have at least 500 or so milestones, but the purpose of posting the link was to show Brandy that there are good clients here- all it takes is a bit of trouble to find them.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS