🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » The Total hours is shown, but the total reven...
Page options
mshhat
Community Member

The Total hours is shown, but the total revenue is not. Why ?

Hello,
I've worked on an hourly project for the first time (Wohh!!) My contract started on (maybe Saturday or Sunday) and ended on Thursday (the next sec week on contract). The issue here is that the revenue is now shown in full, only the first week is shown. Is this an issue? Or what is happening here?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

When you work on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week. To learn more how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad, 

It looks like the contract was just recently ended. Once the payment for this contract is processed, and is showing available on your account, this will reflect on your Work History. 

~ Avery
Upwork
mshhat
Community Member

Thank you, Avery, for this helpful information. The answer is yes, The contract has ended today. Can you, Please, tell me how long should the process take to validate the revenue?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

When you work on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the time tracked in the previous week. To learn more how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out this Help Article. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths