🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: The Upwork app only displays as an iPhone...
Page options
d4ff7c2b
Community Member

The Upwork app only displays as an iPhone app on an iPad... is this a known issue?

I am using a 2018 iPad Pro 11". iPad OS 13.4.1.   The app does not seem to be iPad native.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Seth,

Our Freelancer Mobile App is built to support only iPhones, not iPads. Apple does allow a user to download an iPhone app on an iPad, but it will show up just like it is showing on your screenshot. If you want to leverage the full screen, please check out the mobile website using your browser on the iPad.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Seth,

Our Freelancer Mobile App is built to support only iPhones, not iPads. Apple does allow a user to download an iPhone app on an iPad, but it will show up just like it is showing on your screenshot. If you want to leverage the full screen, please check out the mobile website using your browser on the iPad.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Is this a joke? An outsourcing company that rips off its users can't afford to make an iPad compatible app?

Shaan Y wrote:

Is this a joke? An outsourcing company that rips off its users can't afford to make an iPad compatible app?

Are you accusing Upwork of scam?

ETA.- By the way, you should change the title of your presentation. You are not TR.

hello. Agree, I just wanted to share my sketching platform in zoom call  and guess what? Upwork doesn't have an  app for the  ipad. Why? I am the client and I am dissapoint.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths