🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » The above message appears since yesterday aft...
Page options
37c6aaef
Community Member

The above message appears since yesterday after I submitted the account information. I understand th

The above message appears since yesterday after I submitted the account information. I understand that my profile name and account name does not match, because I was using my last name for the profile. Hence I changed the profile name and now the profile name shows changed to my full name.In order to continue the services it request to upload Government ID, and there my name still appears as the old version and it allows only to insert my date of birth. However when i insert, it does not allow to go to next page.Seeking your kind assistance on this regard

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Mohamed,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble completing the verification process. Please note that I had to remove the image you attached because it contained some of your personal information. I noticed that you were using the wrong format when adding your date of birth. Please note that you must sepparate the year, month and day using dashes "-" as opposed to a forward slash "/". So it should be "YYYY-MM-DD" not "YYYY/MM/DD". I hope this helps and let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths