🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » The code won't send to my phone??
Page options
e2416268
Community Member

The code won't send to my phone??

I don't know what's happening. I put in my REAL and CORRECT number when trying to create my account, and I've filled out all the other credentials and steps. It just won't let me verify my number!! I've hit the "Send code" button so many **bleep** times and right now I'm about to just give up on Upwork. This service does not seem reliable and every time I try to send the code to my number, it does nothing. I get no code. I've been trying to send this code for over a month now, and I am extremely frustrated. Please somebody explain to me what's wrong or how I fix this and yes I am on my laptop so I can not just clear cliche. I've tried to download the app or do it on my phone but it still does not work. Please help?

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jahzata, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
cdcca076
Community Member

Hi, this same problem is happening to me as well. Can I also get assistance? Thanks. 

Hi Jei,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths