🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » The first client / account has been suspended
Page options
microfrontend
Community Member

The first client / account has been suspended

Hello,

I have started with my first contract yesterday, but today my account has been suspended. I received the email "We are reaching out today because we have noticed some irregular activity in your Upwork account. Because we take your security seriously, we have placed a temporary hold on your account until we hear back from you..." I replied to the email, opened the ticket but no one has answered me yet. Do you know how long it will take to solve the problem? What I can do now?

Best regards,
Dejan

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dejan,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you 🙂

Can your Problem be Solved?
I have the Same Issue 😥

I have Worked on My Profile for 2-3 Years, After this Hard Struggle I start Getting Clients this Month and Unfortunately, I got the Same Mail as you,

Hi Muzamil,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
muxam1l
Community Member

It’s been 8 hours passed,
And I didn’t get any response from upwork support via my Ticket

Hi Muzamil,

Thank you for your message. Please note that tickets are responded to in the manner they are received in the queue. You should receive a response as soon as possible from the relevant team.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths