🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » The job has been completed.But still not show...
Page options
8843ad71
Community Member

The job has been completed.But still not showing as completed

Hello. Recently, I completed two jobs. Still, it does not appear to be completed. The first job I completed now shows a completed mark. But the last 2 jobs are not showing the completed mark. when I click on the three dots. It shows me to end the contract for feedback. Should I end the contract from my side? The client is satisfied with the work and approves it. 

If I end the contract from my side. Does it affect my profile? 

I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards 

Rukhsana Ali

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Rukhsana,

Thank you for your message. Ending the contract will not affect your profile unless the Client leaves a poor rating, I would suggest you reach out to your Client to check if they have any new tasks otherwise you can request them to end the contract from their end and leave feedback for you. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Rukhsana,

Thank you for your message. Ending the contract will not affect your profile unless the Client leaves a poor rating, I would suggest you reach out to your Client to check if they have any new tasks otherwise you can request them to end the contract from their end and leave feedback for you. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi pradeep. Thank you for your response.

Since my client is new to Upwork, he is unfamiliar with most of the features. Possibly he will get annoyed and leave a bad review if I ask him to end the contract from his end. As of now, the job has been done perfectly. Can I end the contract from my end directly? 
Regards
Rukhsana Ali

Yes, you can end the contract yourself and the client will get a notification to leave you a review, but he doesn't have to. Since you're so new, it really is best to ask clients to end contracts so that you can build your reputation here; it's not difficult to figure out from the client's side, even if they're new.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths