cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "Profile" page does not exist!

Highlighted
Kris T Member Since: Jun 6, 2017
1 of 11

I am completely unable to access my Profile page to make any edit. I thus have NO PROFILE at all! How to find work?

Community Guru
Juvy Ann P Member Since: Oct 29, 2015
2 of 11

@Kris T wrote:

I am completely unable to access my Profile page to make any edit. I thus have NO PROFILE at all! How to find work?

I am, likewise, unable to make sense of your profile picture and it may be the legitimate factor why until now you still do not have a working profile page.

3 of 11

Profile picture? Where could I upload one? I have no access to any page called Profile. What can I do?

Anita K Member Since: Jun 6, 2017
4 of 11

Am unable to access mine too.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5 of 11

Hi Kris,

Please complete your profile and submit it for approval. Once approved, you'll be able to access your profile and use your Upwork account.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 11

They are TRYING to omplete their profiles, that is the whole point: They say they can not access it to complete it......

BEST ANSWER
7 of 11

Hi Kris and Petra,

I've checked your account before posting my previous reply and do see you have access to fields you need to fill in, in order to submit your profile for review. If you can't see the options, please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser and let me know if you managed to access these options. 

8 of 11

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks again for replying me. It looks like that Upwork.com is not supported by Internet Explorer! I just tried Google Chrome and the Profile can be accessed.

Thanks a million!

Best,

Kris

9 of 11

Hi Kris,

That's great, thank for following up. I'll let Petra weigh in on the proper use of the browser you mentioned.

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
10 of 11

Vladimir G. posted:

Hi Kris,

That's great, thank for following up. I'll let Petra weigh in on the proper use of the browser you mentioned.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

As you know, Vladimir, she'll do an outstanding job at that too.  Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS