🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » The screen gets stuck on "saving" when I try ...
Page options
alliecls
Community Member

The screen gets stuck on "saving" when I try to submit a proposal

Every time I attempt to submit a proposal for a job, I hit the "submit proposal" button, at which point the screen grays out and says "saving" in the middle, but it never actually submits the proposal. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to correct it?

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allison, 

Does this happen even you have tried clearing your cache and cookies, or using a different browser? Could you please check if any of your proposals are showing in Find Work > Proposals tab?

~ Avery
Upwork
def44a9c
Community Member

I have enabled the client to give the feedback after I ended the contract but when my client press on 'save' button for submitting the feedback, the screen gets stuck on 'saving...' and do not proceed further for feedback submission. Can anyone help me with this?

Hi Mahad,

If your client is having technical issues they could try clearing their cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists. If it does, a quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. They can reach out directly to our support team and they'll be happy to help.

~Andrea
Upwork
ryanjames
Community Member

Annoying, same here. One of the many bugs, whether on Chrome or Firefox.

I installed Opera just for this single issue, that was my workaround.

485003da
Community Member

Hi Allison,

I use Brave browser and have had to lower shields all across the site for Upwork to work properly. It's worth checking that your browser isn't blocking anything too. 

I had an issue with feedback screen getting stuck in a saving loop and I had to lower shields for it to work 🙂 

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths