🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » The terms of services and Support via ticket
Page options
chworker24
Community Member

The terms of services and Support via ticket

Hello, 

I'm very glad to be a part of Upwork community

Just I want to ask 2 questions To be sure that I am using Upwork in the proper way.

1- Last few months I received some requests from some employers. What embarrasses me is their requests for my phone number or Skype id. So I want to ask and check whether this is allowed or not.

2- Sometimes I may need to send a technical support request via a ticket.
Please guide me on how to open a technical support ticket through the Upwork support center.

Best Regards.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

Unfortunately, due to the volume of users on the platform, some support options aren't always available for all users. That said, Top Rated freelancers always have access to premium support.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

Regarding direct communication, it's fine to communicate with your clients by other means outside the platform after they respond to your proposal. I do however advise you to copy all the files and communication into the contract's message room after each conversation and ask your client for acknowledgment, in order to keep a record in case a problem arises.

Upwork Help Center offers a variety of support options. You can always reach out to us here in the Community and we'll gladly assist you with any concern you might have or have the correct support team assist you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your reply.

Still, the support via ticket is not available.
are there any requirements to get it?

Best regards. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamza,

Unfortunately, due to the volume of users on the platform, some support options aren't always available for all users. That said, Top Rated freelancers always have access to premium support.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

OK. Thank you for your support. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths