🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: There are about 100 people trying to get ...
Page options
jesusperezmejia
Community Member

There are about 100 people trying to get the same job as you are' These are not good numbers

Friends, this website does not obain enough buisness to give the freelancers enough money to even keep an interst. 100 people bidding for the same job?????????? Get the **Edited for Community Guidelines** out of here!!!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6
scientistbhoot
Community Member

That's not true. I am a freelancer though.

How many job you posted? One? Two? I guess one.

Now what, how many application you received? 50 / 60 / 100 or more? It can be anything right?

Now, how many did you hired? 1 / 2 or more? No one?

Look, freelancers can apply in many different job post. Suppose there are 50 freelancers in this site and 50 clients also. Those client posted 50 job post and all the freelancers applied for all the jobs. If all the client hired 1 person for their job how many freelancer stay unemployed?

My mistake.. I thought you are a client. As a freelancer, I can say, Read this post. Informations

It is going to give you some fuel. I hope so.

booksist
Community Member

@Jesus P wrote:

Friends, this website does not obain enough buisness to give the freelancers enough money to even keep an interst. 100 people bidding for the same job?????????? Get the **Edited for Community Guidelines** out of here!!!!!!!

Nope. Upwork is awesome. It must be something else...

petra_r
Community Member

quit whining....quit whining....

martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Jesus P wrote:

Yes, there is a huge number of freelancers competing for a much lower supply of jobs. It is a buyer's market by a gigantic margin.

Question is, what are you going to do about it to win that job? I mean except of what Petra pointed out so succinctly?

versailles
Community Member

@Jesus P wrote:

Jesus, it's your profile. You need to rework it. In the help section, you'll find useful tips about writing attracting overviews. Also, your rate, at $5 per hour, is way too low.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths