🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » These fields are required.
Page options
benjamin6174
Community Member

These fields are required.

I am creating my profile and there is a red "This field is required" box under the Address bar but I am unable to type in it and save my profile. I reloaded my page, cleared cookies, and tried in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox...same issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Benjamin,

Please note that while signing up as a Freelancer you are required to upload a photo of yourself, not the company logo. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
benjamin6174
Community Member

Screenshot http://prntscr.com/nvqfgy

everything ese is fine

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benjamin, 

I'm not sure what specific field you are referring to, because when I click on the Review Application button, there are still a lot of fields that need to be filled-in. Kindly fill out the other fields, and let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thanks for the gfast respponse , here is all the details :

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you

Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

As shown in the screenshot you provided there are still several missing fields from your application. Kindly do the following and let us know if the issue persists.

1. Add your profile photo.
  2. Add a professional title.
  3. Write a long and detailed Profile overview.
  4. Add at least one educational experience.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I cant even upload a pictures , tried different logo we have **Edited for Community Guidelines**

None of them is acceepted

Hi Benjamin,

Please note that while signing up as a Freelancer you are required to upload a photo of yourself, not the company logo. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths