🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Though accepted the job under agency unab...
Page options
mitesh_modi
Community Member

Though accepted the job under agency unable to see it under agency after hiring

Hello,

I have accepted the offer under agency account but it's not showing under agency.

Though, in the agency messaging I am able to see that view contract.

Awaiting your response.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mitesh,

Just to confirm you meant that the contract is not listed on the agency profile? Once funds are exchanged on your contract it will be listed on the agency profile. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Thanks for your response!

Yes. The contract is not listed on the agency profile and the funds also not showing under agency profile.  Funds showing in my individual profile. Though, I have accepted it under agency account. Still, if I am checking in the messages section under agency profile. It's showing view contract button there.

Please help me out.

Hi Mitesh,

I`m sorry about the confusion. Looks like your client has sent you the offer to your freelancers account and not your agency. To change this your client will need to open a new contract. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

The client had sent me the offer where I had a choice accept under agency or accept under freelancer account. I have chosen the under agency option and I am sure for that.

If not then why the messages have that client name under agency and shown up the view contract button?

Hi Mitesh,

Please send me a PM(click on my name) with your contract ID and our team will investigate this further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Just did.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths