🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Time Log not showing correct time worked
Page options
kennethok
Community Member

Time Log not showing correct time worked

Hey guys, I have a problem to report

So last night, I worked for about 4 hours and 5 minutes whilst using the Desktop App Time Tracker, this is in addition to the previous 3hrs 50mins I had worked on Friday for the same client.

However, on my profile, it's only showing I have worked a total of 6hrs 30mins (5hrs 50mins last week and 40 mins today).

The last screenshot taken by the app showed a time stamp of me working at 4hrs 03mins. I purposely made sure the screenshot included the time stamp because I noticed the app wasn't working properly as I worked.

Is this a normal phenomenon or is something wrong somewhere? please I need help

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kenneth,

Just to clarify, are you referring to your total hours worked on your profile? If yes, please keep in mind that your hours will be updated once your client is billed for the time worked in the previous week.
If you were referring to something else, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran, thanks for the reply.

This is my first client, so my total hours worked for him is the same as on my profile. The time worked for last week shows 5hrs 50mins and about 40mins for its week. 

I did the work overnight, so its the reason why the timestamp is shared between the two weeks.

My point is, the total time worked should be 7hrs and 55 mins, across the last week and this.

Did I make any sense?

Hi Kenneth,

If I understood you correctly, you have missing hours that you`ve worked on. If yes, please submit a ticket directly from the app so that our team can investigate it further. To do this, click on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback. This way your logs will be included and our team will be able you investigate it as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes Goran.

Thank you, I'll do that.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths