🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Time Tracker Issues
Page options
einny_is_resy
Community Member

Time Tracker Issues

Hi, I have a frustrating problem with the time tracker app. It was working fine at first, but then I opened it the next day and suddenly the on/off toggle disappeared! I reinstalled it but my contract does not appear in the app. I can't proceed to edit my client's document which should be done by now. Please, help, it's really frustrating...

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Res, 

Could you please try clicking at the arrow after "You" on your app, go to Settings, and log out of the app from there. Once done, please login with your account credentials to see if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Res, 

Could you please try clicking at the arrow after "You" on your app, go to Settings, and log out of the app from there. Once done, please login with your account credentials to see if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you!

misswatts
Community Member

Hi Avery,

My time tracker does not update/count my productive hours after it captures my activity every 10 minutes or so as it normally would. It looks like I'm working without getting paid. Please help.

Hi Erin,

Just to confirm, is your time uploaded to your work diary? Could you please share a contract via PM  with me(click on my name) as an example? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for replying.

No, it wasn't uploaded. For some reasons, my "lost" time was uploaded after removing  and re-installing the app. It seemed to be working properly now.

Appreciate your help.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths