cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Tracker Issues

Highlighted
Amethea A Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
1 of 6

Hi, I have a frustrating problem with the time tracker app. It was working fine at first, but then I opened it the next day and suddenly the on/off toggle disappeared! I reinstalled it but my contract does not appear in the app. I can't proceed to edit my client's document which should be done by now. Please, help, it's really frustrating...

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

Hi Res, 

Could you please try clicking at the arrow after "You" on your app, go to Settings, and log out of the app from there. Once done, please login with your account credentials to see if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Amethea A Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
3 of 6

Thank you!

Highlighted
Erin P Member Since: Jan 25, 2020
4 of 6

Hi Avery,

My time tracker does not update/count my productive hours after it captures my activity every 10 minutes or so as it normally would. It looks like I'm working without getting paid. Please help.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 6

Hi Erin,

Just to confirm, is your time uploaded to your work diary? Could you please share a contract via PM  with me(click on my name) as an example? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Erin P Member Since: Jan 25, 2020
6 of 6

Hi Goran,

Thank you for replying.

No, it wasn't uploaded. For some reasons, my "lost" time was uploaded after removing  and re-installing the app. It seemed to be working properly now.

Appreciate your help.