🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Time Tracker and In Review Amount
Page options
7ba0c500
Community Member

Time Tracker and In Review Amount

Hi Please tell me the following:

1. I had 12min doing the job and I had to stop. Does that disappear??? When I turned the tracker again it's at Zero. Pls advise

2. The InReview I see on my Work Diary for the Week ... Is that all mine or will Upwork take off 20%

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That's right, I wait to take a break until I've got a screenshot and a good segment for that period of time.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
sjbercot
Community Member

1. The tracker only records segments with screenshots, so if there was no screenshot taken in that 12-minute period, the segment would not be counted.

2. In Review hours shown are before fees.

Hi yes there was a screen shot however when i started back on the time is 0 again ... I don't want those minutes that turn into hours unpaid.

Do you suggest I don't stop until the tracker takes the screenshot? That if I am to take a break I wait for the screenshot first then pause it? 

thank you for our help

That's right, I wait to take a break until I've got a screenshot and a good segment for that period of time.

You'll probably want to check out the resources if you're still not sure how to run the tracker:
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211064038-About-the-Desktop-App

Hi can I expect a deposit into my account today? It's been 10 days I really need to get paid.

Help please who can I contact regarding this?

Hi can I expect a deposit into my account today? It's been 10 days I really need to get paid.

Hi Marisa,

To learn more about how you're getting paid when you're working on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article. To view more details about your earnings, go to Reports > Overview or Transactions.
And yes, your earnings should become available on your account today. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your response. I can withdraw that today right? No more
holds? Sorry to keep asking but I'm in a bind.

Hi Marisa,

Once your earnings are available on your account you can withdraw them at any time simply by clicking on the Get Paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Do you have any idea what time this will be? It is already 830am PST....

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marisa,

A payment usually becomes available for the freelancer to withdraw at 12 AM UTC on the date that’s showing in the Transaction History Report.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
7ba0c500
Community Member

then it should be in my account by now?

12:00 am Wednesday, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is
8:00 am Wednesday, in Philippines - It is now Thursday at 1am my time.

I don't mean to bug you but this situation of Hold has gotten me in such a bind. I will really appreciate an exact time frame as I have to pay for things later and don't want to keep writing you. As you can see the previous person said it will be in my Account Wednesday and it is already Noon in the U.S. and I still dont have it.

ok thank you i got it sorted.

7ba0c500
Community Member

Where can i find this please?

In Review Amount

Where can i find my paycheck this week  please? Only the Invoice is under reports...

Hi Marisa,

It looks like you have already withdrawn your available balance. You can review your transactions by going to your Transaction History page. You can also withdraw your available balance at any time using the "Get Paid Now" option. 

1. Go to the Settings     Get Paid
  2. Click the Get Paid Now button
  3. Choose the amount to withdraw
  4. Click Get Paid Now
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths