cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Tracker

Ayushi G Member Since: Feb 23, 2017
1 of 3

Hi 

I am new to upwork and would like you to help me out on how this works.

I currently have  a project to work on hourly basis.

Could you please guide me as to how should i log in the number of hours i will be working on this project.

Thanks 

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
2 of 3

You don't log in hours, the Tracker does that automatically. Download the Time Tracker and install it on your computer. When you are ready to work, open it up and just turn it on (there will be a button to click) it will log in the time you start. Every 10 -15 minutes it will take a screen shot of what  you are doing. Document those screen shots in the field that's provided. When you're finished, just turn it off.

For more information use this link  https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211064098-Log-Time-with-the-Upwork-Desktop-App-

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Ayushi,

Could you please confirm the client's payment is verified? Regarding tracking time, you need to download, install and use the Desktop App to record your work on Hourly jobs. It will allow you to accurately log hours in your Work Diary which are in turn covered by Upwork's Hourly Payment Protection, and you are paid for the hours worked on a weekly basis.

In addition to the linked Help articles, please review these resources in order to familiarize yourself with other Upwork features and processes. Feel free to follow up if you have any questions afterwards.

Finally, please upload a different profile photo which clearly shows your face.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS