🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Time Tracking two jobs at the same time on di...
Page options
excel_crab
Community Member

Time Tracking two jobs at the same time on different computers on the same account

Hello,

Time Tracking two jobs at the same time on two different computers using the same account.

Is this permitted?  Because I have a sister who can assist me in some of the jobs in case I get offered two jobs at the same time.

Thanks and Regards,

Mark

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@Mark T wrote:

Time Tracking two jobs at the same time on two different computers using the same account.

Is this permitted?

No, of course not, and your sister must not have anything to do with your Upwork account, log into it, log time with it or touch your jobs in any way.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Mark T wrote:

Hello,

Is this permitted?  Because I have a sister who can assist me in some of the jobs in case I get offered two jobs at the same time.

Thanks and Regards,

Mark

The timetracker prohibits you accessing it for 2 different jobs at the same time, it would be really strange if it allowed it. 

Your sister needs to create her own profile if she wants to become a freelancer on upwork. 

I'm not sure if I should be appalled by your ignorance of upwork ToS or applaud your audacity in asking this question. 

I'm so sorry Ms. Martina P.  It was an innocent question and it's been a while since I read the ToS.

Although I agree, seems like a crazy thing if it happened, sorry.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths