🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Time for replying to a proposal?
Page options
giangios
Community Member

Time for replying to a proposal?

HI all,

I woould like to get some info from freelancers that get frequently jobs on Upwork, my question is:
after how many hours/days do you get a reply from a client interested in your offer?

Does it make sense to keep watching at the proposal hoping that before or later the client visualize it?

Is there any way to understand if the client has seen your proposal and maybe visited your profile?

Regards,
GS

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Giangiacomo S wrote:

HI all,

I woould like to get some info from freelancers that get frequently jobs on Upwork, my question is:
after how many hours/days do you get a reply from a client interested in your offer?

Does it make sense to keep watching at the proposal hoping that before or later the client visualize it?

Is there any way to understand if the client has seen your proposal and maybe visited your profile?

Regards,
GS

The recommended way to do this is send a proposal and then forget about it until you receive a message from the potential client. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Giangiacomo S wrote:

HI all,

Regards,
GS

The recommended way to do this is send a proposal and then forget about it until you receive a message from the potential client. 

It sounds good 🙂

I will play a bit until I have free connects 😄

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths