🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Timetracker
Page options
cwolf622
Community Member

Timetracker

How do I log my time automatically?  I read the help section, but I don't see a on/off toggle on the work diary.  Is there a separate app for timetracker and where do I find it?

5 REPLIES 5
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Follow these instructions to download and install the Upwork desktop app (aka Time Tracker), which you can invoke by clicking on the Upwork icon once it's installed.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211064088-Install-the-Desktop-App

wlyonsatl
Community Member

If you are new to Upwork, remember: Always track time using Time Tracker; never add manual time.

I have zero idea about the timetracker and how to get it working? I'm on a mac and have tried both the desktop app as well as internet browsers safari and chrome. please help!

Hi Jeri,

Could you please try following these steps to install the Upwork Desktop App on Mac:

• Download the app here
  • Open UpworkTeam.dmg and drag the Upwork desktop app to your applications folder

• If you see an “unidentified developer” error, follow the below instructions
  • Go to System Preferences   Security and Privacy   General
  • Select Allow applications downloaded from anywhere

You can find more information in this help article. For more information on how to log time with the Desktop App please check this page

Additionally, I see that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. I reached out to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths