Did you mean: 

Tips from Upwork’s Talent Success Team

Highlighted
Upwork Staff
Mike J Upwork Staff Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
101 of 113

Hi Muhammad H,

Thanks for your message. I have some suggestions for your profile:

• The beginning of your profile overview displays in prospective client search results and it’s your first 200-character pitch. So, your first sentence should include clear, relevant information about your primary skill sets and expertise.
  • Be clear on your expertise and mention specialized software or tools.
  • Your written English skills are strong and you are easy to understand. However, I did see a few minor errors. If you'd like to add extra polish, you might want to consider using Grammarly. I use this myself and really like it because it's free and it offers a Chrome add-on so it works in webmail, messages, proposals, and more.

To give a clear impression you’re the person the client wants to talk to, here are some additional tips for writing a great Overview.

I hope this helps.

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
Highlighted
Bijoya R Member Since: Oct 4, 2020
102 of 113

plase help me

Highlighted
Upwork Staff
103 of 113

Hi Bijoya,

How might we assist you?

Best,
Highlighted
Rajesh M Member Since: Sep 8, 2020
104 of 113

Hello,

I cleared the Upwork Readiness Test and My profile is 100 per cent complete. What else is required to get Upwork Rising Talent badge? 

Regards

Rajesh M

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
105 of 113

Hi Rajesh,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Md Firoz H Member Since: Oct 10, 2020
106 of 113

I am new here, but do not get the Raising Talent Badge yet. is there any special requirement to get the badge? However, I have already read the necessary requirement to become a Raising Talent at Upwork.

Highlighted
Upwork Staff
107 of 113

Hi Md Firoz,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article.

Best,
Highlighted
Cindy O Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
108 of 113

Hi Mike! 

Thank you for the tips. Also, thanks for linking the articles that you feel would be helpful. I will definitely be checking them out. 

Have a blessed day.

-Cindy-

Highlighted
Iyanuloluwa O Member Since: Oct 14, 2020
109 of 113

I would really appreciating a review of my profile please

Highlighted
Upwork Staff
110 of 113

Hi Iyanuloluwa,

Thank you for your message. I have reviewed your profile and have some suggestions:

• Your profile overview is short compared to the average. Upwork’s research shows clients see it as a positive signal if the profile is well written and comprehensive. Therefore, consider crafting your overview as a pitch to prospective clients. 

• Help clients understand your abilities better by listing information about your skills and experience in an original and creative way. 
  • Focus on how you can help clients achieve their goals. For example, expand on who you are, the services you offer, and what you’re most passionate about. 

Here are some additional tips for writing a great Overview.

I hope this helps!

Best,