I am New to upwork.As a Architect what Kind of portfolio I should Add

And Is my profile picture ok or bad.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Akm Iftakharul Has K wrote:

If you are an architect, why do you create a profile claiming that you are a Chemical and Electrical Engineer / Product Designing Expert

Obviously, as an architect, your portfolio should show your architecture.

Your profile picture is barely OK. Too much gharish primary colours, no smile, instantly forgettable. As a creative freelancer your profile picture should reflect that.

Your overview should not start with the fact that you are new. Do you think that is a selling point, something that will attract clients? No? Then lose that.

Your whole overview is written in horrible English, I doubt any client would have the faintest idea what you are trying to say. Stuff like "I Have a Sound Carrier Engineering in and worked with specialized clients."

Fix it and put your English skills at a more realistic level, they are by no means "fluent."

Frankly your profile is a mess. How can you be an architect when you haven't got any architectural qualifications? In my country (and most others) people who are not qualified and registered architects must not use that title. It's illegal to practice architecture otherwise,

How did it take you 10 years to get an "Engineer's degree"

The entire profile looks made up. Not credible at all.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
robin_hyman
Community Member

I went to your profile but was blinded by all of the green check marks.  Please remove my eyes can't take it.  

Your profile picture "ok" but can be enlarged to see your face better. 

As for your portfolio, take pictures of your previous projects and upload or if you have any digital ones.  

Thanks For Reviewing My Profile.I will remove it now.

Thanks For Help.

petra_r
Community Member

If you are an architect, why do you create a profile claiming that you are a Chemical and Electrical Engineer / Product Designing Expert

Obviously, as an architect, your portfolio should show your architecture.

Your profile picture is barely OK. Too much gharish primary colours, no smile, instantly forgettable. As a creative freelancer your profile picture should reflect that.

Your overview should not start with the fact that you are new. Do you think that is a selling point, something that will attract clients? No? Then lose that.

Your whole overview is written in horrible English, I doubt any client would have the faintest idea what you are trying to say. Stuff like "I Have a Sound Carrier Engineering in and worked with specialized clients."

Fix it and put your English skills at a more realistic level, they are by no means "fluent."

Frankly your profile is a mess. How can you be an architect when you haven't got any architectural qualifications? In my country (and most others) people who are not qualified and registered architects must not use that title. It's illegal to practice architecture otherwise,

How did it take you 10 years to get an "Engineer's degree"

The entire profile looks made up. Not credible at all.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths