🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: To complain a problem about my original a...
Page options
eharshana
Community Member

To complain a problem about my original account

I closed my original account and opened this acount to complain a problem in my original account. In my original account, I completed video verification and after that I started ID document verification. Unfortunately my ID verification documents upload attemps were finished. and I couldn't complete my ID verification. I asked help from the customer support through email and I didn't get any reply. After that I put posts in community groups because in my original account I was a frequent visitor, but didn't get any reply. So I couldn't complete the ID verification and couldn't submit proposals until I complete the ID verification. I closed that account and opened this to complain my issue. Please reactivete my original account and provide me a new ID verification link for that account to submit my ID documents. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eranda, 

I'm sorry to learn about your experience. I'll go ahead an send you a private message so that you can send me your old Upwork profile and I can check this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
eharshana
Community Member

Thanks Avery. I will send the information and close this account immediately after my problem get solved.

Hi Avery! I sent you a PM. I hope you have recieved it.

eharshana
Community Member

Hi Avery! Did you get my PM?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eranda, 

I'll go ahead and check my private messages. Thank you for following up!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths